Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Is Here

Christmas is here! I am so excited. For you purists out there, Kaylin and I put up our Christmas decorations the day after Thanksgiving. To be honest, I was a little disappointed that it didn't go up sooner.

Once again, we visited Temple Square to see the lights. For the environmentalists out there, I am sorry if this opinion offends your sensibilities, but I hate that the Church is cutting back on the lights! In my opinion, when it comes to Christmas you either go big or go home. I believe in conservation . . . except when it's Christmas. So this is what I'm saying, I think there should be more lights at Temple Square. I really do.

We've been watching a lot of Christmas movies at our house. Even though the Hallmark and Lifetime Christmas movies always fall flat at the end, I am loving them. Except for Holiday in Handcuffs. I couldn't suspend reality long enough to believe that a) Mario Lopez would fall in love with the girl who kidnapped him over the holidays; b) that girl ended up being Melissa Joan Hart.

2 comments:

Charlotta-love said...

Mario Lopez kidnapped; falls in love with his kidnapper.

Hmm.

Do you think there was a bit of magic in the air? Like Melissa Joan Hart cast a spell on him?

How did he escape? Was he saved by the bell?

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I just couldn't stop myself.

Jill said...

I love Mario Lopez 4-ever