Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Where Has My Mind Been All Day?

Eek! I'm a complete idiot. All day today I've been feeling sluggish and not on the ball. Also, I've felt like I've had something to do but couldn't quite put my finger on it.

Not until 1:30 did I realize that I had missed my weekly 1:00 meeting. Read it: weekly. As in, I go to this meeting every week. I can't believe I just did that. Especially because the construction on this specific project is ending for the season and this was going to be my last meeting for a while. It's not a big deal, I just can't believe I completely spaced it.

Ugh.

2 comments:

kaylinannette said...

Question. If your meeting was at 1:00 pm and you didn’t remember until 1:30 pm why is the post time of this blog entry at 12:52 pm?

Charlotta-love said...

Kaylin - Melissa has a time machine. I know because she and I'll be together when she finds it in a few years. She came back in time to now because this was one of her favorite years. She knew she would miss the meeting so she pre-wrote the blog.

and now you know.

She also knows who I marry but she won't tell me - dang her.