Thursday, December 24, 2009

Boycotting

Kaylin, Alicia, and I made the great trip to Washington for the holidays. Since then, I've done a fat lot of nothing. Emphasize on fat. There's been a lot of lounging, eating, Christmas movies at the parentals house. I'm sure I'm ten pounds heavier.

Funny enough, I discovered that I am perfectly content to go days without checking my email, bank account, facebook account, and even blog. Consider it boycotting the outside world while I am holed up inside my parents' house. Heavenly.

So maybe I'll go shower now. Whatev. I've got time.

2 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

Enjoy the boycot. I boycotted the computer the other day. I was determined to focus solely on my children and get lots of stuff done... the kids and I had fun, but I didn't really get anything done. Merry Christmas!

Jill said...

I don't know if I could do it!