Monday, January 18, 2010

Tell Me!

My old roommate Allyson was the banker in our house because in real life she's a banker. This made life easy since she paid the bills and then I just had to write her a check. But then she went and got herself married (ridiculous) and I was delegated as the new banker of the house, which is a job I actually enjoy. I think it's because everybody pays me money.

On Saturday I opened up our gas bill to see the lovely figure of $300 zinging in front of my eyes. Really? $300 for gas? For one month? I have no idea how it got so high. Does this have anything to do with my fireplace or how often we shower and wash our clothes? Or cranking up the heat? Explain to me how this works.

On the plus side, I don't have to pay the entire $300.

1 comment:

bec said...

I'm guessing it has to do with all of the above. I don't really know. I would fall over if my bill was that high because I share my bills with Brandon and Calvin, but we all have the same bank account.