Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Moments Like This

Today I got a letter from one of the contractors on a road project I worked on this summer. This particular road project was a favorite of mine--there was always something interesting to do and as the only girl on the project team . . . well, I was beloved. It made for a great, exciting, and fun project and I was sorry to see it go when it ended.

The letter was from the president of the company informing me that our project had been awarded the "Best Portland Cement Concrete Pavement Rehabilitation Highway Project Completed in the State of Utah in 2009." Yeah, what a mouthful.

But now I can say that I've worked on an award-winning project! And the president personally thanked me for my efforts! This is just so exciting. I can't wait to put it on my resume.

No comments: