Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ladies, Buy Your Hubbies One of These

Behold.

The electric shovel.

Actually, they're called power shovels.

Now I finally understand why guys are so into power tools. It's like pushing a vacuum . . . only, it spits out snow with the power of a snow blower.

Talk about a Christmas present I underestimated.

Check out that snow. It's shooting out! And Kaylin hasn't decided how she feels about it.


Before.

After. I know, it's a little dark but take my word for it: it cleaned up my driveway like a pro.

5 comments:

kaylinannette said...

I hate you.

Amie said...

I love a good before and after. And when you're tired of snow, come visit in Savannah. We complain when it gets below 60 in the winter.

Charlotta-love said...

Due to the lighting of the before and after, looks like the power shovel only took 14 hours to clear your driveway. :o)

Lauren said...

We don't have a power shovel but we do have a snow blower in AK. Love them.

4-Slyce said...

that picture of kaylin is frickin hilarious... hey email me pics of previous post...