Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'm Not Dead

Hello everybody! It's not like me to post on my blog because frankly, I'm somewhat obsessed about my blog. I'm always thinking of what would make a funny story or an interesting picture to post. Anyway . . . I'm not dead, just busy! Unemployed life has surprised me because I expected much more time than I've gotten. In truth, I've had family in town, went to Oregon, and had a few interviews along the way. Interviewing takes much more time than I had anticipated--it's an all-day adventure. However, I'm hopeful something will turn up soon and as soon as I get a chance I will put something up much more interesting than this!

1 comment:

Charlotta-love said...

You are obsessed about your blog too? That makes two of us. I'm always looking for material. :o) Best of luck with all the interviews.