Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Day with Becca!




My old roommate Becca just had a baby boy so I drove down to Provo to visit her and little Calvin. Becca is such a natural with Calvin and I just marveled at what a good mother she is! Not to mention that Calvin is ridiculously cute. He slept pretty much the whole time but he was pretty funny because he grunts and whines while he sleeps. He does a lot of stretching and squirming around also. I think Becca has got herself a little athlete on her. He certainly is an active little guy even at only a few weeks old! Anyway, I'm really glad I got to hang out with Becca and her new little boy. Thanks, Becca!

5 comments:

Christianne said...

Wow, what a cute baby. I am excited to see Becca again. Glad you guys still keep in touch. Thanks for your memory on my blog. I always remember how fun you were to be around and what a good leader you were when I worked for you in BYUSA doing Monster Mash. I am so glas we are back in touch

Josh said...

Whoah is this Katie from Higgins? So I haven't talked to you forever. Do you still have a Hertz license plate? Where are you working now? Tell Dave Toner Hi for me when you talk to him soon

Josh said...

Whoah is this Katie from Higgins? Do you still have a Hertz license plate? Where do you work these days? Tell Dave Toner hi when you talk to him soon

bec said...

Calvin & I feel really honored to have our own post! Thanks for coming to visit Mel, & congrats on the awesome job!

Charlotta-love said...

Yeah for fun roommates! I wish I could have been there.