Thursday, June 19, 2008

Construction Is Everywhere

I don't know what it is but I am hitting every red light, every construction zone, every congested part of the city. It is getting on my last nerve. A simple five minute drive is turning into much longer. You would think since I don't have a job I'm not in a hurry to get anywhere. Wrong. In fact, it seems like I'm in even more of a hurry. I want to get where I'm going and then go back home to my nice cool apartment with wireless internet and thus continue to blissfully search for a job. However, if I hit one more patch of construction and have to wait through three green lights just to get through . . . well, let's be honest. I'll sit through it and complain about the wait, just like everyone else.

2 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

if my little boy was in the car with you he'd name every piece of equipment that you passed... i think that is his favorite part of going anywhere.

Anonymous said...

There is a blog you should check out at www.tellallhearall.blogspot.com