Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Funnyness


Pay special attention to this picture. Does anything look wrong to you? If you're observant you'll notice a few things. Unwittingly, I posted this picture on my Facebook account only to have a guy in my ward point out my hand is outstretched in an inappropriate manner. Yes, my dear friend Rachel is happily sitting next to my friends Ester and Mindy on the first sunny day of the year and I try to cop a feel. What is my hand doing anyway? I have no idea.

The best part about this picture is I had to call Rachel to tell her about Lane's comment. However, the only thing she remembers is that she's wearing grey sweats over her black nylons. Leave it to a man to skip over the sweats, black nylons, and Howdy t-shirt and go straight to the inappropriate touching. Rachel wants everyone to know that it was Sunday, she wanted to take her skirt off but she was planning on putting it back on later so why remove the nylons? We women know what a pain it is to hike them up!

1 comment:

Charlotta-love said...

wow...I went straight to your glasses and haircut - didn't even notice the hand or the hoes. *snicker