Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Can She Do It?

For the month of May, I will be attempting something so paramount that I'm not sure if it can even be done--no sugar for one month. I hear the gasps of horror from you, it's a scary thought. No brownies or ice cream! Oh the shame!

Even when I started with my trainer and developed new eating habits, I still indulged; however, lately I've been feeling like I'm letting my love of sweets take a higher precedence in my eating habits than it should. So I'm conducting an experiment--no sweets for the month of May . . . or else.

Mostly, I want to see if I can actually do this. I really do love sweet foods, but I want to see if I can regain control of my sweet tooth. Also, I'd like to see how it will affect weight loss. Frankly, if it doesn't do anything than I'm off the hook! I can eat all of the sugar I want and not feel guilty. If it helps me lose those pesky 5 pounds that I'll be trying to drop during the month of May then I can't complain. The way I see it, it's a win-win situation.

Anyway, tell me what you think. Do you think I can do it?

5 comments:

Holly said...

If you can do it you should give me a pep talk and get me to do it too!

Amie said...

I decided to cut back a couple of weeks ago. I had a huge headache all during the first day. A little addicted I suppose. Maybe I'll joing you... It sounds like a great goal.

Coordination Queen said...

Good luck with that! I think I need to start that too. (I don't know if you remember me or not, but this is Kassie.)

bec said...

You can do it! That's my opinion. And it will give the rest of us hope that maybe we can too.

Christy said...

Wow, I sure could use this treatment, too! Gotta kick that, somehow. Please update us as your month progresses!