Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am told that a lemon raspberry cake is not the way to a man's heart because well, it's an effeminate flavor. Because of this, I apologize profusely for misleading you single gals, wives, and mothers with the promise that lemon raspberry will charm your men and get them to either take you out or even better, take out the trash. To better serve my friends, fans, and family, I am searching desperately for a "non-effeminate" cake flavor that you can use to win over the opposite sex, but, ahem, is there such a thing as a non-effiminate cake? For example, a quick search for cake flavors yielded: vanilla butternut, chocolze hazelnut, almond poppyseed, chai-spiced, cheery cherry, chocolate honey bun, and my favorite, peach cake with sour peach frosting. Do any of these sound manly to you? Perhaps instead we should infuse a shot of Old Spice into the batter.

1 comment:

Charlotta-love said...

Whew. I'm glad I read your disclaimer. I was just headed to the store to pick up some ingredients for lemon raspberry cake.

Old spice...sounds manly!