Sunday, April 6, 2008

More of Boston!


Here are a few more of Boston--hope nobody is tired of them! I just wanted to share with everyone all of the places I visited.

The first two pictures were taken in Marblehead which is right outside of Boston. This was the cutest, quaintest town and it was right on the shore, I think it was my favorite part of traveling to Boston. The water sparkled in the sun (but don't be deceived by that sparkling water, it was wicked cold even in the sun!) and there was a faint fishy smell in the town. I thought it was funny that since moving to Utah I've always been attracted to bigger places and more people, but after visiting Boston I realized I really like a simpler way of life. I think that's why I liked Marblehead so much.


We also visited the Boston temple--so beautiful! I love that regardless of what part of the world you're in, the feeling of the temple is always the same.

Also, we visited the Salem Witch Museum where they had a mock trial that we could sit in and observe. They really love their witches! In fact, the employees all seemed to cackle like witches. I almost thought they were getting into character, but I really think that's just how they laughed.



















1 comment:

mrs. jar said...

love your pictures. I've always wanted to visit Boston. Looks like you had so much fun and by the way, you look fantastic in all your pictures.