Monday, February 25, 2008

Things That Must Go

1. Skinny jeans, the kind that form fit on the way down. They're especially gross on guys. Ew!
2. Personal phone calls at work, specifically me having to listen to my co-workers personal phone calls at work. And not just once, or twice, but sometimes three, four, and five times. Close the door or step outside!
3. My insatiable need for chocolate.
4. The philosophy that being liberal equates open-mindedness.
5. My cluttered room, desk, mind . . .
6. Believing that supplements will lead to weight loss without actually working out.
7. Too many people at the gym thus forcing me to miss out on one of my classes even though I got there twenty minutes early so I wouldn't miss it.
8. Reality TV--the bad ones. Rock of Love, Girlicious, Big Brother, The Apprentice.
9. The lines at Wal-Mart, any time of the day or night.
10. Drew Carey as the new host of The Price Is Right.

Does this contradict my goal of being more positive and less cynical?

3 comments:

TUG said...

Rock of love RULES!

Holly said...

I don't think this contradicts your goal. Skinny jeans definitely need to go. And Drew Carey. And pretty much the rest of your list...

Charlotta-love said...

Try this one: my coworker chewed her ex husband out for a good half hour via cell phone. Despite a shut door, I heard it all.