Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My Own Embarrassing Moments


Kaylin informed me that I'm a jerk for telling an embarrassing story about her and refraining from saying one about myself. Sadly, I have no Lee Press On Nail stories, or trust me, you would have heard them. And although I'm sure Kaylin will never read my blog, I figured I'd provide a few embarrassing moments of my own. The real trick is knowing which stories to tell, I have so many that frankly, they all just tend to blend together.

1) The day I fell down on campus at 10:00 a.m. in the morning--only the busiest hour of the day at BYU. You should have seen the wicked bruise I had on my knee.
2) About to use the bathroom in the boy's locker room of my high school when two guys from my high school walked in and strolled right past me without even seeing me. Oh, yeah, did I mention there was no door on the stall? Or that it was a Sunday and my uncle/teacher just told me to use that bathroom because he didn't have keys to the women's locker room? I'm still wondering to this day how they had keys to use the high school on a Sunday.
3) When I fell down at the gym because my trainer Justin was making me jump side to side and my shirt was flying up and my pants were dropping down and I felt like all everyone could see was my gut flopping up and down so I reached down to hold my pants up and lost momentum. Justin wasn't even paying attention when I bit it right in front of him. Another wicked bruise, however. I limped for a couple days after that. He felt bad, as he should since I pay him good money!
4) Telling Justin (trainer dude) that chocolate was my achilles tendon, not my achilles heel. Oh, yeah, I'm an English major and a real stickler on proper grammar and usage.

I have more falling stories if anybody's interested.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Do you remember who it was that walked in on you in the boy's locker room? That was pretty funny, I was laughing pretty hard. You've probably told me that story before but I didn't remember it. Ah, good ol' embarrassing stories.

Holly said...

I fall all the time too by the way. I just fell a couple weeks ago while pushing the stroller with Jillian in it. Luckily, she was fine. I, however, suffered a huge bruise right on the knee...ouch!

Charlotta-love said...

So, I start reading this blog and immediately think, "If she doesn't mention biffing it on the first day of class, I'm calling her out." but then I read #1. And I'm still laughing...