Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!



One of my first books, Marvin K. Mooney, Will You Please Go Now! written by the good doctor himself. I don't think there are many kids who didn't grow up learning to read a Dr. Seuss book. I personally remember countless hours spent in front of Marvin K. Mooney, One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish, and of course, Green Eggs and Ham. Oh, and don't forget How the Grinch Stole Christmas! I think anybody who can inspire reading amongst millions of children deserves much more than accolades or anything else that we could offer. Think about all the ways Dr. Seuss has influenced you!

1 comment:

bec said...

Brandon and I were just talking the other day about all the royalties he has and how awesome that would be. I hope his children still reap the benefits of those.