Tuesday, June 2, 2009

English Cuisine . . . Wow

England is less than two weeks away. Crazy! I can't believe it's come upon us and that the trip is almost here. My house has been feverishly making last-minute plans and me, in typical geek form, has started researching almost everything I can learn about England. I don't want to just experience the touristy aspects of a trip, I want to experience what it is like to actually live there. I know you can't do it in two weeks, but we'll be there long enough to give it a shot.

I've read up on food, slang, books (well, I always do that), the celebrities, shows, and movies. On Saturday I went to Wikipedia.com and read up on English cuisine. I regaled every nitty gritty detail to Kaylin who was less than interested. I've compiled a list of the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. I think the pictures alone speak for themselves.

No comments: