Tuesday, June 2, 2009

English Cuisine: The Bad

Pork Pie: I should have put this in The Ugly post. No. No. No. Can I stress enough that I will never eat pork pie, ever? A gun to my head and rats scurrying around my feet . . . not a chance.


Bangers and Mash: Okay, this doesn't sound tooo bad. It's basically sausage and mashed potatoes. But one time Kaylin sent me an email about what is really in your sausage and sausage has never been the same for me since. If I eat it, it'll be for the sole reason that I could say I ate bangers and mash.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh girl!!! one question: Did you eat sausages when you were kid? knowing the contents (or the urban myth of the contents) make a difference on the taste? so why hate them? Ok.. I know the feeling, but if you eat them and taste great, I don't car what's in it. GIVE ME SOME!