Sunday, February 20, 2011

Oh, Hello, Blog. I Used to Know You Well


Oh, geez...has it really be two months since I have even checked my blog? I feel good old-fashioned Catholic guilt at this. I have to be honest...my life is predictable. I work and I go to the gym. It is not all that interesting. It seems in one swift moment my life has transformed itself into a flurry of meetings and checking my BlackBerry. Yes, I have officially gone to the dark side. Don't judge, people.
On the bright side there has been SOME playing. Above is a picture of me and two of my favorite people: Becca and Kaylin. This is the night we went tubing at Soldier Hollow in Midway. It was a great night and I laughed my head off. Those are the moments I live for. I'm pretty lucky because I get to laugh a lot these days...in between discussions of potholes, bridge moves, and working for the Man.

3 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

Yay! You're back! I feel lots of guilt over all of the things I don't blog about but should. I never was a good journal keeper. But I'm avoiding my desk right now because i don't want to do what's on top (budget). Eventually I'll get it done and then I can blog... One of these days. :) in the mean time, i hope you keep me entertained. Sick kids are not entertaining...

Lauren said...

Glad your cute self is back from the dark side. We missed you dearly.

XOXO said...

Ah man, i'm a month late to my shout out!