Monday, September 20, 2010

A Few Late Bday Pics

I had two parties this year for my birthday--one with my cousins and one with my friends. I guess this is the perk when you reach the fantastic milestone of 30. I just liked these pictures and thought I would post.

More proof that I cannot take anything in life seriously. Check out that bruise on my arm!

Summer brought a new addition to our family--a bbq grill. We're grilling machines these days. Kaylin gave me an apron with the phrase "I turn grills on." She didn't realize its full meaning until I pulled it out of the plastic. I thought it was hilarious.

The world's best chocolate cake...and I don't even like cake!

With some great friends, Rachel and Annie.

2 comments:

mrs. jar said...

That cake looks amazing! I may need more information...

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh--still withdrawals from seeing you. Oh, and I still have your present to give you!