Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ha! This Is Funny!

My sense of humor came back to haunt me on Saturday.

My cousin Tracy just bought a house and I spent Saturday helping her move and painting her kitchen. Tracy is so organized, all of the boxes were nicely labeled and eventually we had a good system going as to where to put each box.

It came as something of surprise when I saw a box with my handwriting on it--I'd forgotten that I had helped her pack a few things when she moved out of her first house last November. (Read here if you'd like a good story from when she moved out.)

And then it came as even more of a surprise when I saw what I'd written:
Fragile: must be French.

Please tell me you've seen A Christmas Story.

4 comments:

Carrie Hansen said...

ha ha!!! love that movie!

Coordination Queen said...

Just this afternoon I was helping peanut study her spelling words... Fragile was one that she was having trouble with. So I pulled up a clip of the Christmas story so she would never forget. Too funny I read this a couple of hours later.

Ps- it's italian :)

Charlotta-love said...

Fantastic.

So when I moved this summer, I labeled all the really heavy boxes with books things like "Feathers", "Dreams and Rainbows", and "air". I made the boys carry those.

Melissa said...

OMG Kassie...that's the funniest thing. I always thought he said "French" not "Italian!" I've been saying it wrong all of these years.