Friday, September 26, 2008

While Stuck in Logan

Last week I was in Logan for a training conference for work. There's not much to do there. Luckily, my hotel had all of the good TV and I became acquainted with Project Runway on Bravo. Everyone says they love it, and I'm inclined to agree. It's good, hilarious, and all about clothes. Love it!

This is my favorite quote from Kenley, labeled the villain of the show. They're right . . . she is such a pill. In defense of her horrific avant gard dress that she based off of the Zodiac sign Aquarius she said,

"Of course this was inspired by Aquarius! It's inspired by rebellion, strength, . . . and purple!"

Amen, Kenley. I hear ya.

3 comments:

mrs. jar said...

I haven't watched this one yet. I am glad you are back online! I have missed your posts. Glad to hear that life is settling down in your new pad. Did you ever get my message that we'd LOVE to come to dinner sometime? We need to make it happen!

Anna Winn and Family said...

Hey! my little sis is in Logan now. You should check her out - in the phone sense - next time. I'll have to give Project Runway my fair view now.

Charlotta-love said...

Did you know I'm aquarius? I used to wear purple ALL the time.