Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sayonara January

I don't know what it is, but January has put me in the worst funk. I am so glad it's over, man. I've been "tagged" by a couple of people (thanks, Whitney & Sarah!) so I decided to answer my cute cousin Sarah's tag. So...I know you're all dying to know more about me. Tons of people are.

A- Attached or single: Single, but if you know any good looking guys with a good job, I'm not super picky.
B- Best Friend: No best friend, but I have a ton of great friends.
C-Cake or Pie: Pumpkin pie!
D-Day: Um...right now, everyday is busy and I wake up at about 7:30 every morning. Ugh. I just got my Saturdays back from the gym so I look forward to having my weekends back. Anyone up for hanging out?
E- Essential Item: Lip gloss--specifically the lip gloss from Bath & Body. That stuff is awesome. Also, in true Rory Gilmore-fashion, I always have to carry a book with me. You never know when you'll have some time to kick back and read a couple pages.
F- Favorite Color: I'm just winding down on this huge red phase. Now I'm really digging chocolate brown and tiffany blue.
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Definitely worms. I second that statement from Sarah.
H-Home town: Zillah, WA, but I've lived in Utah for almost ten years!
I- Indulgences: Chocolate! My trainer punishes me almost every time.
J- January or July?: I'm so ready for January to be over.
K-Kids: None. Probably a good thing since I'm single, eh?
L-Life is incomplete without: Reading.
M- Marriage Date: I'm shooting for 2008. Ha ha.
N- Number of Siblings: 1 of 5. 1 brother, 1 sister-in-law, and 3 sisters.
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples, but they have to be crisp. I really enjoy sweet oranges but it's been forever since I had one.
P- Phobias or Fears: This is so cryptic, but I'm terrified of getting a divorce.
Q- Quote(s): "That guy is such a toolbox."
R- Reason To Smile: Because I have a fabulous smile. j/k
S- Season: I love the changing of every season. I would hate it if we didn't get to see the leaves change color, falling snow, green grass, and trees full of pink and white right before the leaves become green.
T- Tag: Two--Holly & Kaylin.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I never cry at sad movies (minus PS I Love You), but movies with a happy ending tear me up every time. At the end of The Mighty Ducks, when they're playing "We Are the Champions" always gets me a little choked up. Did I seriously just tell people that?
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I love, love, love meat, especially red meat.
W- Worst Habit: Obsessing over how much time I spend at the gym. I drive my sister crazy.
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Yeah, I don't get that question.
Y-Your favorite food: Peanut M&Ms. Kaylin makes this killer pepperjack pizza that I LOVE.
Z: Zodiac Sign: Leo--fire sign. Leos tend to rule their domain and love to be the center of attention. That sounds nothing like me.

No comments: