Thursday, January 17, 2008

Inside the Twisted Mind of Melissa

Book I'm Currently Reading: Jesus the Christ by James E. Talmage

Lately, I've been doing a lot of blog hopping and catching up with old friends I haven't talked to in years (oh, the power of the internet). So this is if we haven't talked in a while and you're just finding my blog. Who knows, maybe if you know me now you'll learn something new about me as well!

What's your full name? Melissa Ann Phillips

What's your favorite sandwich? Turkey, bacon, and avacado on focaccia from Kneader's

What's your biggest pet peeve? Insincerity, and gangsta speak in text messages

What did you want to be when you were a kid? This ranged quite a bit from a ballerina, ice skater, a princess (all of the girly stuff). Then there was a time when I thought the idea of an archeologist was perfect until a teacher pulled out a penny and asked, "When do think this was made?" "What can we learn about the time period from the materials it was made from?" I quickly, almost instantaneously, lost interest.

Where would you go if you could travel anywhere in the world? England, so I could chase all of my literary heroes. And the Mediterranean, it seems like it just might be the most beautiful place in the world.

Do you wish on stars? No, but I say a lot of prayers!

What's your favorite soda? I'm not much of a soda drinker. I love water, though. Aquafina is my favorite.

What are your best moments? College, my first time through the temple, every time I finish a session with my trainer.

Where do you see yourself in five years? Who knows? Life is one endless surprise!




No comments: