Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Off the Sugar

In reference to my last post, yes, I'm off the sugar. I did it briefly before Cancun which was great and after a Memorial Day weekend filled with the most delicious brownies I've ever eaten (thank you, Sarah), homemade candy (thank you, Carrie), homemade waffles with whip cream and strawberries (thank you, Tracy), and movie theater popcorn (oh, my gosh, REALLY?), I've decided to ground myself.

I'm only doing this for a couple of weeks though. It's not forever. I guess that's the plus side.

However, I just realized there is a bag of peanut M&Ms in my work desk. Ugh. Ordinarily, a very happy thing. This time around, a very sad thing.

1 comment:

Ash said...

Don't do it!!!! It's not worth it:) And it's SO hard...:) (I am actually the devil in disguise)