Wednesday, October 13, 2010

BYU Football! (It's Been Years...)

I haven't been to a BYU football game since college--I probably don't need to tell you how long that has been! I sang the Fight Song with pride, watched the instant replays, and girl talked with my friend Annie while keeping one eye on the field. Periodically, I would jump up in the middle of something she was saying so I could yell at the field. I felt a little bad, but who knew I had such a competitive edge?

The good news is that Annie and I are good luck. BYU won after two very disappointing and embarrassing losses. We'll probably have to go to more games in order to help the cause.

3 comments:

4-Slyce said...

yeah, would you keep it up... the cougars need you, badly

Annie Traynor said...

We most surely will go to more games to cheer them on! Thanks again for coming for the game. I miss you!

Nola said...

I am jealous you got to go to a game!