Friday, October 23, 2009

The Wedding (Not of Horrors)

Allyson's wedding day at the Salt Lake Temple. I love this place the more time I spend in there, it's so beautiful and her wedding was so wonderful. What a great time to spend with friends and family.


Roommates! She was such a beautiful bride.

Sad! We've lost a roommate. What? They say she traded up? Is this because Brian's tall?

Um, Brian, I know you guys are finally married and all . . .

No longer the Fab Five . . . how about the Fearsome Foursome?



Waiting for the luncheon I took the girls to a new waffle place downtown called Bruges. This place is to-die-for good. These are legit, Belgium waffles where they actually make the waffles out of dough and cook it with a cinnamon or vanilla glaze on top. Check it out, you can't miss with it.


Do I have whip cream on my face?

At the luncheon, love my girls.


Weak sauce, Al. He totally got you.


Long day and we will definitely miss Allyson. Good byes are so bittersweet.


No comments: