Sunday, March 8, 2009

Lucky

Don't think I'm vain because a lot of these pictures are of me mugging for the camera. I've been feeling slightly uninspired when it comes to taking pictures, and even more, uploading them onto my computer. And a lot of my blog posts have been from work lately which is why they've been the random rantings of a person confined to work. Anyway, I'm glad for the good friends in my life, some are pictured, some are not. I'm glad for the fun that I have and moments of clarity and introspection. So lucky!









2 comments:

Alicia said...

I think you like that camera too much! Just Kidding. See you soon.

kaylinannette said...

Although your not vain I do have the "You're so Vain" song by Carley Simon stuck in my head. And I totally hear ya about the picture thing. We need to talk more picture... especially because we do stuff now.