Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sold!

Well, I bought a car! Bear with me . . . since I drove Baby for eight years, it's probably going to be another eight years before I get another new car. I have to tell you, buying a car is a stressful and overwhelming thing to do . . . especially when you don't know what kind of car you want. I guess that's a key ingredient when car shopping--know what kind of car you want and then go test drive it. Ha ha, call me slow.

I was having the worst luck with cars, nothing was really jumping out at me. I did drive a Honda CR-V and it's a dream boat. But it was a little out of my price range and I couldn't justify the expense.

Anyway, I found this '07 Honda Accord, and I think she's be-yootiful. Take a look:









5 comments:

Holly said...

Fancy!

mrs. jar said...

Love it! Can't go wrong with a honda! My first car was an accord....I still shed a few tears when I think about his tragic end :(. May he rest in peace. Anyway...you looked so cute in it and I am sure you will be very happy together!

Coordination Queen said...

YAY for a new car!

bec said...

great choice! Classic.

Chris said...

Nice choice Melissa! I dig the Dark Grey color, lookin' good! Dual exhaust pipes, looks like you got the V6? Nice power too! Enjoy! I approve. ha ha